[UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Projections

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 9 21:11:47 EDT 2007

When I have the custom projection defined in my mapfile and the native
projection defined for layers the map does not show up when doing a WMS
getmap request, it just appears white.

When I change it so that all layers have the custom projection, the map
displays correctly from a WMS request but fails to display correctly in
OpenLayers giving an SRS error.