wfs getfeature on oracle layer

Till Adams adams at TERRESTRIS.DE
Tue Jul 10 05:01:30 EDT 2007

Dear list,

is there a known issue getting features out of oracle per wfs-getfeatue
request?

I have a working wfs, the getcapabilities works fine.

I use mapserver 4.10.

If I use a shapefile as datasource and then request with "GetFeature", I
get a valid GML, if I change the datasource to an
oracle (non-spatial, only locator) layer, I get no objects, just sth.
including

<gml:coordinates>
minx,miny,maxx,maxy
</gml:coordinates>

I read about the wfs-server documentation and deleted all projection
entrys for this layer. If I request the same layer with
a wms getmap request, I see objects. If I use the same bbox in my
getfeature request, I just get the above described xml.

Is there a known problem as oracle uses its own internal sird (82032) ?
I think the wfs is allright and only the
requested bbox is wrong.

Did anyone have the same problem before?

Regards, Till

             terrestris ist umgezogen!
 Die neue Adresse ab 01.07.2007 lautet:
     Irmintrudisstraße 17, 53111 Bonn