qgis - colorrange

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Jul 11 15:07:47 EDT 2007

Lucas,

It doesn't look like you have any symbols defined.  I am pretty sure
that with no symbol, you will just get a one pixel symbol.

In your STYLE definition, you will want to add

	     SYMBOL 'circle'
           SIZE 10

For this to work, you will also need a symbol definition for 'circle'
either in a symbols.sym file or in your map file.

The symbol definition would look like this:

Symbol
Name 'circle'
Type ELLIPSE
Filled TRUE