SOS disconnect

Charlton Purvis cplist at SECONDCREEK.ORG
Thu Jul 12 09:07:21 EDT 2007

> >   I was able to reproduce the GetCapabilities issues with 4.10.2. The
> > bugs were corrected in the current svn version (to be 5.0). I also back
> > ported them in the 4.10.x branch in case there is a 4.10.3 release. If
> > possible please upgrade to either versions and so the tests.
>
> We'll upgrade ASAP and report back.

Assefa, it works like a charm.  Many thanks!

I still have a problem w/ eventTime being handled properly.  I'll send that
out as a separate post w/ a simple test case and see if you and Tom would
like for me to file it as a bug.

We really appreciate your quick and hard work.

Charlton