Help with TIFFTAGs resolutions

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Jul 13 05:01:32 EDT 2007

I have just one question and that will be all: regarding the screen
resolution - which are the parameters that impact the screen resolution
of my map? If I shiw those images in DWG viewer they are very "sharp"
and look much better than shown on the map, with nearly the same display
dimensions....

Is there a way of modifying it?

regards, dejan