Setting attributes of shapes on php-mapscript

Tue Jul 17 09:57:14 EDT 2007

I'm not sure about SWIG MapScript, but in PHP MapScript, the
shape->values[] array is read-only and there is no way to set the
values[] with PHP MapScript.

If working with a shapefile then the recommended way to update
attributes is to use the PHP dbase functions as was pointed out in
another post earlier in this thread.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette