SUM: Building PHP Mapscript

Bill Thoen bthoen at GISNET.COM
Tue Jul 17 14:46:32 EDT 2007

I think my version of PHP just came with the distro and I didn't have
its header files. So are you saying that I really should build a new
version of PHP from source or just hope I get lucky? If one has just the
binary PHP is there any other option than rebuilding PHP?

--
- Bill Thoen
  GISnet - www.gisnet.com