layer type annotation ...label??

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at BYTEWISE.IT
Fri Jul 20 04:13:43 EDT 2007

ciao John,
add this row to the layer:

    TRANSFORM         false

so the coordinates will not be transformed into the map's projection.

for the msDrawLegend() error, please attach the entire map file

ciao

--
Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS