SOS om:result

Charlton Purvis cplist at SECONDCREEK.ORG
Thu Jul 26 13:00:39 EDT 2007

Thanks, Assefa.

> Doing a getObservation should return you an Obervation collection that
> includes om:result for each observation returned. The om:result is
> implemented to return a gml:feature member.

Here is a live SOS query that returns 1 row (that's all it should return).
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2a2x7h

The part I was looking for on the above result set would be similar to the
om:result from the original URL I sent earlier from another service.
Basically, it's the block w/ value,value,value.

I'm sorry if I'm missing your point -- that's very likely!

Charlton