GeoRaster Oracle support

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Fri Jul 27 10:31:27 EDT 2007

Hi Doug,

Mapserver does not support Georasters at the moment.
But I havely used big rasters directly from files with very good
performances.

Regards

Francesco

----- Original Message -----
From: "SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS DougC" <doug at GIS-SOLVED.COM>
To: <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:53 PM
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] GeoRaster Oracle support

Hi all
I am new to the world of Mapserver and am trying to see if MapServer
supports the sdo georaster datatype in Oracle 10gR2 database.  Will it do
it? I cant see anything in gdalinfo or the mapfile structure that says I
could access this datatype but would like confirmation.
Many thanks
Doug

__________ Informazione NOD32 2424 (20070726) __________

Questo messaggio  è stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32
http://www.nod32.it