Authentication

Ruben Pardo correosig at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 03:59:36 EDT 2007

but if the request is generated in other layer, people can ask with a
browser to the mapserver changing the name of the layer on the WMS,
We have a WMS accesible with some layer to everybody and other to
authenticate users.
we are thinking on using a remoteWMS like deegree (with WASS) with
mapserver, a single sign-on or something on apache (mod_auth or similiar).
but we want to know how people use to implement this issue.

Thanks.