Authentication

Ruben Pardo correosig at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 05:04:26 EDT 2007

Our problem is that we dinamically have to create user group authorization
with different layers, in that case we have to create a mapfile dinamically
with the layers and configure the control access (with apache
authorization?) of the user.
The proxy approach is one of the option that we are considering,
thanks.