Problem with two point layers...

giska eltalpdopat at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 07:54:15 EDT 2007

Hi to everyone,

i'm working in a project with Mapserver and I have a problem with two points
layer.
When I open the page, they show perfectly with their labels but when i zoom
in a extension when all the elements of a layer aren't in, directly
Mapserver don't show any element of the layer.
I am also working with poligons and lines layers and i don't have any
problem with them. The 'Status' is DEFAULT in all of the layers and the
projetion is the same in all layers: ED50 UTM Zone 30N.

What could the problem be? Thank you in advance.