Only Mapserver or not

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at GEOSIGNAL.FR
Thu Mar 1 03:05:10 EST 2007

Hi André,
it depends pretty much of what you plan to do. If you need just one web
mapping application, with routing and other functionnalities, you should
  actually use one of these (CartoWeb has a routing module based on
pgDjikstra). You will save a lot of time because you won't have to
develop zoom, query, tooltip function and so on.
But if what you need is more specific, and evolutive or highly
integrated to some already running web app, then you should start from
scratch.

Hope that helps,