automatic Vehicle tracking application (AVL)

percy percyd at PDX.EDU
Fri Mar 2 19:09:41 EST 2007

I saw something like this in ka-map quite a while ago, it was using a
boat race or something like that. I believe using PG's KaXMLOverlay
might work for you.

You might try posts on OpenLayers and Kamap lists for help with this...

--
David Percy
Geospatial Data Manager