Problems with Mapserver4.10.1--GD--Fedora Core 6 (espanol - english)

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at GEOSIGNAL.FR
Sun Mar 4 05:10:46 EST 2007

Yes, the error can come from that too. You should check that point. Can
you send your configure options ?
why don't you uninstall all rpms and build all from sources ? it's often
easier !

Guillaume