mapserver can't find images

Bruce Winn bwinn at BERKSHIRE.RR.COM
Sun Mar 4 10:59:51 EST 2007

My mapserver application is up and running fine except that I can't get
images to display if they are in the template.  For example, the legend
works fine if it is embedded, but if I try to put it somewhere in the
template the server looks for it at  .../cgi-bin/mapserv/image.jpg.  The
same is true for any other images I try to put in the template.  The map
itself displays just fine.  I'm working on a remote server.  My service
provider installed the application so I don't have access to anything above
the httpdocs folder and I don't know much about the installation except that
it is ms4w on an apache server.  Here's my mapfile.  (the URL is
www.thebeatnews.com/BEAT_maps).  Thanks in advance for any help.
Bruce

MAP

NAME "BEAT"

SIZE 640 480

IMAGECOLOR 250 250 250
IMAGETYPE jpeg

SHAPEPATH "/home/httpd/vhosts/thebeatnews.com/httpdocs/BEAT_maps/mapdata/"
FONTSET "/home/httpd/vhosts/thebeatnews.com/httpdocs/Fonts/fontset.txt"

EXTENT 33861.263590 861649.561400 113491.312540 945607.500716
UNITS METERS

LEGEND
	STATUS ON
	POSITION LR
END

SYMBOL
	NAME "Thickline"
	TYPE ELLIPSE
	POINTS 1 1 END
END

SCALEBAR
	STATUS EMBED
	STYLE 0
	TRANSPARENT TRUE
	OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
END

WEB
	TEMPLATE  "/home/httpd/vhosts/thebeatnews.com/httpdocs/BEAT_maps/template.html"
	IMAGEPATH  "/home/httpd/vhosts/thebeatnews.com/httpdocs/ms_tmp/"
	IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"
END

LAYER
	NAME "caps"