Text Editor

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at WHEREGROUP.COM
Tue Mar 6 05:58:19 EST 2007

Hi,

if you want easy mapfile creation you may also want to have a look at
MapStorer, which is a web-based and database-supported tool for creating
MapServer mapfiles. It lets you generate mapfiles within minutes and you
can combine layers from several mapfiles with each other
(http://www.mapstorer.org).
Just a hint.

Cheers

Sebastian