dBox Zoom out

Fischer, Brian bfischer at HOUSTONENGINEERINGINC.COM
Wed Mar 7 20:35:35 EST 2007

Hi Lawrence,

It looks like you are well on your way to getting an application
running, but I wanted to let you know about a collaborative project that
is currently in the works.  We are designing the application for local
governments (Counties and Cities).  It is still in the early stages, but
taking shape.  You can check out some demo's at: www.openmnnd.org. We
should also have a MS4W plug-in by the end of the month.

Just thought you might be interested.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Hartpence
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:56 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] dBox Zoom out

Hello,

I am very new to using dBox, but almost have a mapping site that is
ready to
go.  The only problem I have at this point is that I can not get teh
zoom out
tool to work.  The code is pretty musch the same as the simple example
Steve
Lime gave me execpt I am trying to use a pulldown list instead of radio
buttons.

My site is at:
http://216.203.113.94/JasperMaps/LandCorner/LandCorner.html

Does anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks much!!

Lawrence Hartpence