raster reprojection question

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu Mar 8 21:45:39 EST 2007

ed at topozone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Deb Sikora
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:01 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] raster reprojection question

Hello,

I've recently downloaded and installed MapServer, and I am trying to use
the WMS to serve raster images stored as .png w/ .pgw.  The image is
displayed fine if I use the same projection in the request that I
specified in the .map file.  If, however, I specify a different
projection in the request, I just get a solid gray rectangle.

I am new to MapServer, so I apologize if this is an ignorant question,
but could someone possibly let me know what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much,
Deb