ArcSDE and SLD WMS ( attribute queries)

Chris Tweedie chrislist at NARX.NET
Tue Mar 13 07:38:39 EDT 2007

Bart, i may be grasping at straws here ... but have you had a look at CVS lately? Howard has checked in a lot of new stuff which solved some of our prior issues with SDE. I'd be interested to hear whether your issue remains as we are intending to use SLD's on the SDE layers as well.

Chris Tweedie

--
Chris Tweedie