document.mapserv.submit(); problems in javascript

Ian Maxfield ian.maxfield at AIMTC.NHS.UK
Wed Mar 14 11:50:12 EDT 2007

Many thanks to those who gave solutions to problems that I was having with
javascript.  The error console in Firefox has proved particularly useful in
identifying and fixing problems.

The only message that I now currently have from the error console is:

' document.mapserv.submit is not a function '

I understand that this is the script to force mapserve to refresh within
javascript.  In all the examples I have seen on the the net the code above
is perfectly valid - I cannot see why I should have an error using this code.

Can anyone shed any light on this??

Thanks,

Ian