GetFeatureInfo - text/plain output

Benoit Myard myardbenoit at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 15 11:49:58 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I'm trying to set up a GetFeatureInfo-enabled installation of
MapServer and, strangely, I managed to alter the fields shown in a
request except for text/plain output.

As far as text/html is concerned, you have templates, as far as Gml is
concerned, you have gml_[include|exclude]_items and it works pretty
well.

As far as text/plain is concerned, there doesn't seem to be any way to
alter the fields displayed and I actually can't get a single one
displayed. I tried text_include_items with no luck; it seems to be
valid syntax though.

Googling and struggling with the doc didn't help either. Does anyone
know of a way to specify which fields to display for text/plain output
of a GetFeatureInfo request and even a way to change the fashion they
are displayed (templates ?) ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Benoit Myard