Show labels at all scales

Pablo Rodríguez Madroño prodriguez at ADASASISTEMAS.COM
Thu Mar 15 12:12:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

This is my first message on the list. I hope I can help a bit...

You can use the layer attributes LABELMINSCALE and LABELMAXSCALE, as well as the label attributes FORCE and POSITION.

You can find more info at:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/layer

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/label

Bye,