dbox question

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 18 14:16:54 EDT 2007

On 3/18/07, Sam Young <samnyoung at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to set up a mapserver application using dbox at the following
> url: http//:www.trailweb.net
> The error message I get out of the Firefox error console is:
>
> Error: this.treeLegend has no properties
> Source File: http://www.trailweb.net/src/javascript/mapserver/dlegend.js
> Line: 56
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam

Check that you have make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py in your cgi directory and
that the permissions are right (-rwxr-xr-x). When I go to:
  http://www.trailweb.net/cgi-bin/make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py
I get a 404 not found.

I'm anxious to get out on all those trails...
Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com