fastcgi under Mapserver MS4W environment

José Ramón López joseramonlopez at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 20 03:47:27 EDT 2007

Hi people.

I have found this mod_fastcgi module compiled for windows in this site.

http://www.apachelounge.com/download/

I have configured apache to load this module, with directive "Loadmodule ...
" but i dont know what more thing i have to do to works fine.

Does anybody knows how to configure apache (ms4w) to works with mod_fastcgi?

Thxs.

--
José Ramón López
Tfno: 627 88 88 24