MapServer performance

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 03:00:25 EDT 2007

Hi!

Oh, yes. I'm on linux with mapserver 4.8.4 and php mapscript. The
server is quite new and powerful with dual xeon and 1024M of memory.
Data sources are mostly SHP-files and few TABs for vector data and
labels. The actual maps are .tif images. I'm using tiled tiff's and
low-res images on upper scales.

Thanks!

Antti S