issue with classitem and tileindex...

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Thu Mar 29 16:04:19 EDT 2007

Steve,
  Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately I had already tried that :-(

msDBFGetItemIndex(): DBASE file error. Item 'CFCC' not found.

Is there anything else that could be wrong?

Here is my layer:

	LAYER
		NAME "landmark_polys"
		GROUP "bound"
		TILEINDEX "lpy_idx"
        METADATA
			"wms_title" "landmark_polys"
			"wms_group_title" "landmark"
		END
		PROJECTION
			"init=epsg:4326"
		END
		STATUS ON
		CLASSITEM "CFCC"
		TYPE POLYGON

		CLASS
			EXPRESSION "D82"
			NAME 'Cemetary'
			MAXSCALE 250000
			STYLE
				COLOR 209 208 204
			END
		END
END

We are using the current version of MS4W.

Thanks,

John