Retrieve data from Deegree WFS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Fri May 4 18:16:28 EDT 2007

On 5/4/07, Anna Zanetti <anna.zanetti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your help. Your answer is very helpfull.
>
> I will try with these parameters with deegree, but I think that I have to
> use an older version of deegree that supports wfs 1.0.0 and not 1.1.0.

Anna,

i'd encourage you to turn up debug output on mapserver in
the hopes of a hint of what is going wrong.  If you still can't
tell, it might be prudent to file a bug report with a *minimal*
map file to demonstrate the issue against a public WFS.

it could be a protocol version, or possibly Deegree returns
GML that is just a bit to fancy for the OGR GML reader used
by Mapserver.

Best regards,