distance measure

piero cavalieri piero.cavalieri at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 6 07:53:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for your answer.
My distance measurement are very close (about 100 m) so the heart
curvature has no influence.
Moreover, the raster dataset which is used for the measures (which has
projected coordinates), is 1m resolution. So I think it's better for me
to use trivial plane geometry.

Thanks again
Piero