queryable layer

Mon May 7 21:34:15 EDT 2007

Queryable layers need a presentation template defined regardless if it
will be used (e.g. TEMPLATE 'foo.html'). This is true for CGI and WxS.

Steve

>>> Giuseppe De Rossi <giuseppe.derossi at EMAIL.IT> 05/05/07 11:40 AM >>>
Hi all,
I'm trying to implement a quaryable layer . The data are stored in three
files .shp .shp and dbf. In the last one there is the following
structure:
ADMAPKEY(int) , CENTER(string) , MYTEXT (string)
1 , 70282.3193,-20782.0280,this is a point of interest

I've added the following Layer in the .map file:

LAYER
NAME "Pointofint"
STATUS ON
DATA "Pointofint"
TEMPLATE "ttt"
TYPE POINT
UNITS METERS
SIZEUNITS PIXELS
LABELITEM "MYTEXT"
METADATA
"exported_values" "recenter_name_string,id_attribute_string"
"id_attribute_string" "ADMAPKEY"
"query_returned_attributes" "MYTEXT"
END
CLASS
NAME "Pointofint"
STYLE
SYMBOL "circle"
COLOR 255 0 0
OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
SIZE 20
END
END
END

I can see the layer but unfortunately no data has been returned . Is it
correct the layer definition ?
How can I check the chain to see where is the broken ring ?

Thanks in advantage and best regards

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Logos Finanziaria SPA. Società di credito ad erogazione diretta. Fino a
30.000 euro in 24 ore! Clicca e scopri come

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2909&d=20070505