AW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] wms layer problem

Arnd Wippermann arndw at WTAL.DE
Sun May 13 02:09:30 EDT 2007

Hello wangtao,

my environment is windows xp with iis 5.0. For MapServer I have set my own
environment with the files get from the ms4w distribution. If you are using
apache, i have no experience.

Perhaps your problem is the missing permission of your mapserver to write in
the tmp dir.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
 <http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/> http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/

  _____

Von: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] Im
Auftrag von wang tao
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007 03:58
An: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Betreff: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] wms layer problem

to Arnd Wippermann,
     I don't think my path has problem, because I can get the mapfile with
local data work. I use the ms4w (mapserver for windows), can you tell me if
you setup the mapserver by yourself? I think maybe the ms4w has problem.
wangtao
2007.05.13

  _____

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47960/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailb
eta/newmail_html.html> spam protection
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.