join with dbf file

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 13 17:57:15 EDT 2007

I don't totally follow what you are doing. Do you want a map with
multiple parcels highlited? If so, try putting the
"multi_parcel_selected.html" template in the  HEADER instead of the
TEMPLATE. This will group all parcels into one map, as opposed to
using the TEMPLATE, which will return a separate map for each parcel.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com