Structuring rasters?

Jeff Dege jdege at KORTERRA.COM
Fri May 18 16:47:02 EDT 2007

Don't know, yet.  The customer has yet to supply us with it.  The extent
I know.  I've asked what resolution they're supplying us with, and what
resolution they think they need, but haven't yet had answers.

> Please reply to the whole list so this will go in the
> archives, just like
> the other replies I've made to inquiries like this <g>.

This is the only mailing list I've ever subscribed to where a reply went
to the author, rather than to the list.  I have tried to remember, but I
expect this won't be the last time I make that mistake.