Shapefile Join with MySQL table (2)

Adri à mapserver at GEODATA.ES
Thu May 24 04:56:55 EDT 2007

Sorry for the wrong format of the previous message:

Hi, I've been trying to join the features of a shapefile with records of a
MySQL table, following the instructions provided in the documentation:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/join

I used the same directives used in the example of a join between a shapefile
and a postgreSQL table,changing the syntax for MySQL connections in the
CONNECTION directive, but without success:
JOIN
 NAME "join"
 CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
 CONNECTION "dbname,host=localhost,port=3306,user=*****,password=*****"
 TABLE "municipis"
 FROM "codiine"
 TO "CodIne"
 TYPE ONE-TO-ONE
END

The same syntax works fine in ogrinfo:
 ogrinfo MYSQL:"dbname,host=localhost,port=3306,user=*****,password=*****"
lookup -summary

All table, field names, etc are double checked. Any ideas? Could anyone who
has done it before share his JOIN code in the map file? Thanks in advance