Expression Performance was: [ka-Map-users] KaMap performance tuning]

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at UVA.NL
Fri May 25 07:25:33 EDT 2007

Actually, it is in the documentation of the "expression" keyword in the
"class" reference of the Mapfile reference
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/class):

"As you might expect this level of complexity is slower to process"
(i.e. logical expressions versus simple strings).

Jan