hilite query in c#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 29 07:33:47 EDT 2007

Did my recent sample run on your system?
http://members.chello.hu/szekeres.tamas1/DrawQuery.zip

I've attached the resulting map of the sample where the selected items
are highligted using the color given in the example.

The corresponding source can be found here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/mapserver/mapscript/csharp/examples/drawquery.cs

Best regards,

Tamas