Mapserver support for OGR features

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 31 14:30:31 EDT 2007

Isabelle,

I think you should have a preconfigured matching symbol with the same
name of the pen style in your data source to render thick and pattern
lines. If you do not have a matching symbol with same the name
"default-circle" (if definied) is used to display the line.

For the layers of symbol types a symbol definition with the native
symbol name is looked up first, then the ogr-...generic name, and in
last resort try "default-marker" is used if provided by user.

Best regards,

Tamas