Tomcat and connection OGR:OCI Windows

Antonio Fdez Carpio carpio1 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 2 10:33:07 EDT 2007

      I have installed Tomcat 5.5 and I want to execute mapserver in Tomcat
standalone (without Apache). I have copied c:/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin to
<tomcat-directory>/webapps/Root/WEB-INF/cgi.

     I have continued all the steps and I have the correct error message
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe

    The problem goes when in my file .map:

    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION 'OCI:user/password at sid'

   This is the message:
msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection. File not found
or unsupported format

 Can anyone help me??