PHP-MapScript: QueryByAttribute()

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at INTEVATION.DE
Wed Oct 3 11:01:24 EDT 2007

Dear MapServer-Users,

I am working with php mapscript and try to highlight my search results
in the map. I am using an attribute-based search for my queryable
layers.

Is it possible to search all layers with querybyattribute(), iterate
through the results and draw all highlighted features _all_ at once on
the map? My tries only highlight the results from the last layer of my
iteration.

A workarround could be to generate temporary layer which is highlighted
like the query-result and add the results in there, but I like to avoid
this.

Are there any other possibilities to highlight search results of more
layers at once?

TIA

	Stephan