CGI, IIS, Windows 2003

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 7 16:00:46 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

I got it working. The computer is a domain controller. I had to
elevate a couple privileges:

Domain Controller Security Policy
   Local Policies
      User Rights Assignment
         Adjust Memory Quotas for a process
         Replace a process level token

I knew to do this, but they didn't seem to effect until the computer
was rebooted. Simply restarting IIS was not enough. What a waste of a
Sunday...

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood