FastCGI Curiosities

Josh Hevenor Josh.Hevenor at DPRA.COM
Wed Oct 10 10:18:50 EDT 2007

Hey List,

The FastCGI Extension for IIS just released a new beta and I've been
taking a look at it. I'm interested to hear if anyone has successfully
run mapserver through it and if so what kind of configuration they have.
I'm also wondering if such configurations would benefit MapScript
applications or only direct calls like WMS requests. I'm not sure how
MapScript, the mapserv.exe and web server configurations are related.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Josh Hevenor
Application Developer
5230 South Service Road
Burlington, Ontario
L7L 5K2  Canada
Phone: 905-333-4544 ext. 19
Fax: 905-333-0455
Cell: 905-320-7525
Email: josh.hevenor at dpra.com
Internet: http://www.dpra.com

Attention:
Disclosure to any person other than the named recipient is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this
information and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of DPRA shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it. DPRA and any of its subsidiaries reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Thank you.