new user

matteo rossi matteo.rossi at UNIROMA1.IT
Wed Oct 10 11:41:39 EDT 2007

Well,
I try to add the same Modis by a wms connection on Qgis from the same
server  and it worked!
I'm a little puzzed on this.
But do you think the mapfile compilation is correct? if so, the problem
is elsewhere, i'm going to find another way.

thanks

matteo

--
Dott.Ing. Matteo Rossi