mapscript point layer zooming

Fanda zerosgm at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 17 02:28:35 EDT 2007

I am using the latest version of mapserver (ms4w 2.2.6), c# mapscript. I
don't know exactly what inline layer means, but I don't think that's the
case of my layer. I've attached the whole mapfile to this message (the point
layer is the very last one called 'Vrty'). It shows up in full extent, but
as I pan or zoom so that any point of the layer is outside the current
extent, the whole layer disappears.

Best regards,
Fanda

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13247791/mapa.map mapa.map