Don't draw GIF/PNG images on wms clients.

Manuel Ballesteros Cardador proyectos at ADROCHES.ORG
Wed Oct 17 05:55:23 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm new in MapServer list.

I have configured a WMS server and when I try viewing a .map file on wms
clients (arcmap, qgis), images are not shown in. I can do zoom, pan, etc but
it is not drawn.

If I change resourceonline parameter I obtain drawEPP error.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance!

This is the .map file.

MAP

  NAME "COMARCA"

  STATUS ON

  EXTENT 286421 4210158 400752 4295906

  SIZE 600 500

  SHAPEPATH "./data"

  IMAGECOLOR 125 125 125

  UNITS METERS

  IMAGETYPE PNG

  WEB

    IMAGEPATH "./tmp/ms_tmp/"

    IMAGEURL "./tmp/"

    METADATA

      "wms_title" "WMS Adroches" ##required

      "wms_onlineresource" "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?"

      "wms_srs" "EPSG:23030"

    END

  END

  PROJECTION

    "init=epsg:23030" ##required

  END

  LAYER

    NAME "Limite"

    STATUS ON

    DEBUG ON

    DATA "comarca"

    TYPE POLYGON

    CONNECTION "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=comarca_wms.map"

    CONNECTIONTYPE WMS

    METADATA

      "wms_title"             "Limite Comarca"

      "wms_srs"               "EPSG:23030"

      "wms_name"              "Limite"

      "wms_server_version"    "1.1.1"

      "wms_format"            "image/PNG"