Don't draw GIF/PNG images on wms clients.

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Wed Oct 17 06:22:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

Your LAYER definition
    TYPE POLYGON

    CONNECTION "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=comarca_wms.map"

    CONNECTIONTYPE WMS

means that you are trying to get data for your layer from WMS service from your localhost. In theory this might work (with TYPE RASTER because WMS is delivering images) but I believe you do not really have another, already working Mapserver WMS running on your computer.

What data are you going to serve with your WMS server? Local vectors or something from a remote WMS?

-Jukka Rahkonen-