wfs geometry property element order

Rushforth, Peter prushfor at NRCAN.GC.CA
Wed Oct 17 10:05:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are trying to follow an application schema with the mapserver
wfs component.  Our source is shapefiles.  We can re-order property
elements simply by reordering the columns in the shapefile, but
because the SHAPE column is always first in the shapefile, we can't
re-order the geometry property to where we want it according to
the schema.  Is there a workaround for this problem?

Thanks,

Peter Rushforth
Technology Advisor / Conseiller technique
GeoConnections / GéoConnexions
650-615 Booth St. / rue Booth
Ottawa ON K1A 0E9
E-mail / Courriel: Peter.Rushforth at NRCan.gc.ca
Phone / Télephone: (613) 943-0784
Fax / telecopier:  (613) 947-2410