Time series persistence

SamHiatt samhiatt at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 17 15:29:20 EDT 2007

Hi!

I wish I could help you answer your question... but actually I'm interested
in hearing about what you are doing with timeseries in mapserver.

You mentioned that you are using MapBuilder on the front end.  I'm gonna
take a guess... are you using MapBuilder to communicate with Mapserver via
WMS?  So you have your mapfile set up with a tileindex layer, wms_time
metadata, etc?

Sam