mapscript point layer zooming

Fanda zerosgm at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 19 03:19:18 EDT 2007

Hi Tamas,

I've tried to render the map with drawmap but it behaves exactly the same as
my app. I submit all the needed data with this message. I put both the
extents (full view and zoomed view when the layer 'vrty' doesn't show up) in
the mapfile definition.

Best regards,
Fanda

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13289551/data.zip data.zip