Mapscript srs resetting

Marcos Sánchez Provencio marcos at BURKE.ATH.CX
Fri Oct 19 08:10:00 EDT 2007

Raster layers seem to reproject fine :-O Could it be some kind of
optimsation? This is the version I am using (it comes with ubuntu 6.06)

simif at webdgb2:~/src/simif$ mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG